Sunday, July 12, 2009

A LITTLE MOUSE VIDEO AND THE BOOK LAUNCH!!

Hi,

It's my book launch tomorrow for my latest poetry books and also for GOSSIP FROM THE CHEESE COUNTER... (This is kind of the second time that it has been launched really, as it was also launched back in November 2008, when I thought it was going to be ready...) Anyway, it's out at last, but there are other blogs on this site about all that - I'm posting today about another matter...

ON my BLOGTV show tonight I read a little bit from GOSSIP FROM THE CHEESE COUNTER. My show is usually mostly just about poems - but I made an exception today, as I'm thinking about reading this particular piece at my next poetry gig.

The video below contains two poems, but the middle section is one of Auntie Astrid's agony aunt letters which appears at the end of GOSSIP FROM THE CHEESE COUNTER.

I hope you enjoy it! :)

Yeti hugs,

Paul xx


SHY YETI'S 16TH TEST - Broadcast your self LIVE

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home